Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How To Operate Prooe4bs Remote Car Starter

Coincidences

I do not believe much in coincidences.
I think that any words spoken or written, always have a reason, when issued, posted or printed. Whether
blessings, or accidents, when they go to 'good' end (especially the latter) puzzle me.
groped To clarify this fog, I'm going to tell an anecdote that 'might' be taken by coincidence, were it not that, as mentioned before, I do not believe in coincidences at all.
Abstract: since last Thursday, the cat disappeared from his blog and comments from friends of other blogs. What
in this period could have fun without cat hair left here and there.
Well, the sigh of relief portatomi by the north wind that haunts my area, it ends here.
Please look at the palm of his left hand stretched, face downwards, raised as high as possible, to make it visible to the referee, the linesmen and the fourth man in this palm is pointing the right index finger, to indicate time, please !

And time to time, we start from the beginning.

Tuesday, November 9, an autumn now said, had entered into an illustrious Prof his blog post indicated that the substance of its depth of thought, already known and appreciated both inside and outside the walls.
That was already well in his post, in describing an operation to limit coprophagy.
To give greater visibility to this its sown, Prof him with a photo that was at odds with his commendable habit of publishing (a figurative support of most of his writings) angelic figures, flowers of our time, in full bloom of their beauty, with curves, niches, canopies and fleshy fleshy pistils.
In short, the best that this world, infamous for the rest, could offer. In
post of which I speak, the camera kit was, to say the least, euphemistically repulsive.


I will say more: it was literally repulsive (see blog Pearls before swine, post Crisis rejection).
Among the favorable comments, the first saying
"This post is really disgusting. I like it. "
and the profane, not to belie his reputation as a fair, appreciated the 'good taste' of commenting.
A little 'below, I expressed my humble opinion on the post, noting the' wickedness' of the picture, in contrast with the habits' flower 'of the illustrious Prof.
adding (ahimé! alas!) that only a "depraved" and the pleasure could imagine that the post in support of this.
A narrow space of the comments, among other considerations, the answer I got was:


"In a little 'cat will miss the' I ', absolutely good taste!" (sic !).

(We all know that sic means "so", paro paro, including all caps).
The first thought: it is possible that a commentadora, just because I took the liberty of adding an affectionate "depraved" to his already countless titles thought of suicide?
Excluding now the unlikely event, I thought
a) I kicked ass in his blog (I bans, as it seems we tell the world bloggaiolo)
b) if somehow pass in my blog, will only come to me for spitting in the eye, on feast days in both.
If both hypotheses were verified, I lit the fire in advance (the time is already on fire 'planted a'), specifically to create a bucket of ashes, and sprinkle it with the two heads available, just to make you forgive me.
For the record, the post of 'blessing' is posted at the fateful 19.58 November 9 quoted above. 10
The same month, on Wednesday, was spent; quiet shadow of the sun had enlivened the day, in contrast to the case in other parts of the country.
Thursday 11: Morning more or less peaceful, more or less blue sky, clouds here and there makes the day almost spring.
afternoon, while doing the usual relaxing nap, suddenly the sky blue when I fell in bed, he was overshadowed by ugly, thunder and lightning in the distance first, then straight over our heads ... It was
water cats and dogs but not for trucks, and hail and wind to be frightening.
I was down in the garage, hoping that the entrance grid was able to dispose of the stream coming down the descent into the interior.
So I watched, helplessly, to direct a mini-tsunami in an instant a dozen feet of water had flooded the garage, entering from under the shutters in the pits.
will lasted a quarter of an hour, then ... the calm after the storm.
I had called his wife, and we were made to fuck ... ...
the water out, making it back to the grid, whose bed was emptied in the meantime.
In a couple of hours, with bare feet and trousers rolled up to his knees, at least we had rejected the bulk.
A refreshing coffee, a cigarette oxygenating, and I went to the computer to get some 'reading the last breath of the world's bloggers.


"In a little 'cat will miss the' I ', absolutely good taste."

The modem was off, and I had not I turned off.
Taken by the breaking of the water, I had forgotten to unplug everything, like I always do when the weather becomes dangerous.
-Turn back on, crushing-ripigia, crushing rischiaccia: Nothing to be done.
I wanted to try to reset, but with the modem off would have been reset as a corpse.
No landline, adsl zero.
Friday 12: called the operator, reported the accident, the ragazzuola, gentle, go to the trouble my technical field, it will take about five days to get a response.
A piece of music that I know very well unfortunately. Nicola
would come, or Amedeo, or who knows who?
not count Friday, Saturday and Sunday are not working, he would have spoken, if it went well, the following Thursday.
Monday instead (rain, this time motivated by the quickness of the response), had come to the telecom engineer, a distinguished stranger.
A couple of tests and final sentence: modem fucked.
Obviously he did not have a spare, I'd been with me the telecom immediately changed. Would forward the request to change dell'aggeggio. No, the delivery did not know them, the telecom will change immediately. The telecom is always the telecom, other music ...
In the nearby village there is a kind of point of sale computer gear, where among other things I bought at the time the modem just now deceased.
explained the situation, bugiardescamente said that dozens of people waiting, hungry wolves, my comforting words, the owner had given me a modem provisional, pending the new one from headquarters.
After connection (strangely went straight to fruition), the first question that I had done was:
"Where was I?". To answer
I went to give a pass to the various blog, going too fast feedback, to try to see where it stopped my pills distributed wisdom.
arrived at the post mentioned above, at times I burn out the modem provisional.


"In a little 'cat will miss the' I ', absolutely good taste."

Coincidence?
Six days in jail, in solitary confinement, under the 31 bis 41, also a, was exaggerated.
With a dog, also convict (found in the blog of the saint, further evidence that you know ...), to cell mate ...


hours in the air I went to clean up the beach, gathering wood in the storm had driven from the seafront.
For the first week of cold fuel will have to feed the fire. And ...

... in the fireplace will make a pyre
wood brackish
and salt on the flame
shall see, over the top,
burned a saint.

Dolce his face,
sneering smile,
say with affection:
"Cat damned
I go roast
but you will do less ".

HELP!

Post-post : tour d'horizon, I ended up in the blog bysa portraits of animals, created and directed by Samantha Abis, there is a very beautiful and interesting, Feast of the Black Cat .
worth visiting THE reading correctly, not to be confused with AL, it would be a gatticidio, pursued even in the Criminal Code.

0 comments:

Post a Comment