Sunday, January 16, 2011

How Long Does A Jet Sky License Take To Get





The imbarìgh


Since ch'ho robe i'an Ciapa the street,

that mor without the dè a little 'd rimissiòn,

I mes a chént me the reputaziòn

and am so Zarco e mi post in ‘t l’ustarìa.



D’in sdài in ‘t’la scaràna ad lègn e ‘d paja,

la nòta la’s strabìga pièn pianìn,

un zìgar, un sbadài, un pér ‘d quartìn,

do ciàcri, e ac-sé… a m’ingòz fin a la scaja.



E cun the head lost in 't an ELT mond

cun the guitar to a song Bagat

par Zarco and chilzè street Magon,

ch 'he ardòt the life I lead to a market.


The ingarbòj to the tot de, and incubated for IIR

one for par with gold in las hast 't'un Township

e to e zil has soffi un'uraziòn

Ch'im tired stereo pr'un po 'mi i heal.


am'imbarìgh Pu pien pien, cun discrezione,

has so stagh eam'invèj Longhi to the Streda,

Trabal has a cume Scaf al'ingulfèda

end che Mardus in peta ae I Purton ...


... And in The am'afèrum, and questions cun respect

guérd to cun the guzlùn in ti c cla stela

that looked at agrapé cla Burdel

de la me that a well-VLU. And am Vagh to let.


(Leonardo Maltoni - 1979)


The drunk


Since I saw that the years run off,

dying day mercilessly,

I put aside my Reputation

and I searched for a place at the inn.


Sitting on a chair of wood and straw,

the night drags slowly,

a cigar, a yawn, a couple of blocks,

chat, and so I drink to drunkenness.


And with his head lost in another world

ruin a song with the guitar

for try to kick away that Magone,

which has reduced my life to a sea of \u200b\u200blead.


The disappointments of life, today and yesterday

for a couple of hours, I leave in a corner

and breath a prayer to heaven

that for a while ' my thoughts leave me in peace.


Then I get drunk slowly, quietly,

I get up and I start down the road,

sway like a boat in the storm

until I drag myself in front of my door ...


... And there I stop, and almost with respect

watch with tears in his eyes that star

I looked, the girl embraced

a day I wanted well. And I go to bed.



0 comments:

Post a Comment