Sunday, February 6, 2011

Aflac Disability Insurance Pregnancy

without knocking

The postman rings twice.
Accidentals not knock, enter the house, strike and they go in search of other victims.
Saturday, January 29, I plunged into a big house, brutally struck my wife, and walked away.
cerebral hemorrhage, widespread, leakage from a small aneurysm, has locked her and the time that Saturday morning.
I find a moment's pause to tell you, not seek solidarity which unfortunately did not find the time to collect, but just to reassure you that the cat is busy on another front today, and that if dropped the world this would be a problem secondary.
After a week I do not know yet how it will end: if the outcome is positive, one day I will tell you also this experience. Greetings and
Hugs to all.

1 comments:

MasterShake13 said...

I can't stress enough the importance of Individual Disability Insurance. For those with disabilities, it's incredibly important to do as much research as possible - while you can't always predict or control what happens in life, you can be prepared financially. One less thing to worry about is ALWAYS a plus!

Post a Comment