Thursday, October 7, 2010

Osteosclerosis Of Osteoarthritis

was the September 8 ...

... but long before I had gone to the library to reserve a book, to be released at a global level was precisely planned the eighth of September, tests passed.
title, author, publisher, I had not told the price for not appearing too sapientone.
This library is frequented by luminaries of the classical, the science of tourism of the linguistic and dell'alberghiero.
I went in the late evening to avoid to be looked at with disdain or even contempt with elegant, from the plethora of lofty minds, to hear a title that is not (be) present in the Olympus Scientific.
I had the opportunity to express my concern for the choice of a childbirth book set for September 8, which brings to mind a glorious day is not really of our recent past.
editorial choice, not negotiable.
addition to the ominous date, the release coincided with the so-called "school", the selection and preparation of books for the upcoming start of the new school year.
crowd of mothers, fathers, uncles, grandparents, regularly accompanied by their shoots: the eight volumes were presented in the book, when the school would open its doors on thirteen. Our
, complete with a down payment, we had booked by August 24. List-books withdrawn secretary, printed, stamped ...
After that date, so the other day as well, by word of mouth between friends, you will learn about changes in titles, editions, cancellations or reversals.
A late summer spent in the library. In that library.
stoically in line to have audience with the bookseller, to feel every time to grumble and accuse the books already ordered "our" disorganization.
Otto September: back row rowdy and laggards:
"should be released Perle, Perboni, Rizzoli ...."
"Yes, I think it is high, but I have not had time to open all the packages, see how they are taken with the schools?".
I see it, I will return later.
8th September to early October of "later" I'll have made a dozen.
The last, already seeing the door, had extended his arms
"I have not opened the other packages, they are busy with 'service' families for school. Have a little 'patience ... ".
In the meantime, the entire peninsula, the islands and their former colonies already had in our hands the blessed book, you could hear the laughter from the Alps to the Pyramids, even from L'Aquila, which has absolutely no reason to laugh you could hear muffled giggle, at least for a while distracted by the well-known troubles in the area.
In short, (a characteristic already universally riconosciutami), returning home, I logged on at home Rizzoli, I ordered the volume (due to little practice in these operations was to send the order for 5 books, not knowing correct as I did to disconnect from the Internet, calling it again with the exact order. Distant but clear, like an echo reinforced, I was buzzing in the ear a "damn!", Of which I have not been able to understand or why or wherefore).
Today, October 7, the courier handed me the book.
regularly paid cash.
This booklet was blessed by now been so long that I had prepared a mode of reading that was safe from burglary.
In the bathroom, the cabinet, the prohibition of disturbance during the sessions.
The only place on the whole, that will block attempts to disorder, or continuous and often put in place just for the sake of breaking.
We have two bathrooms, if one had been occupied by me, the only time limit of fatigue on the buttocks, it took an invitation to use the other bathroom.
If one is busy, not by me that are not ubiquitous, but by another person, in case of urgency, there is always the garden ...
Ore 13.45: The young duck back from school.
"Ro ', the book arrived ...."
"Ah, well, where is it?".
"In bath here. "
(To simplify and to know which bathroom from time to time we refer, is a 'this side of the bath', the other truism is 'beyond the bathroom').
Cumshots to the bathroom, return to the table, it's time to eat.
The first laugh at the "generation cattle lying," perhaps did not understand that we are talking of his generation.
Amatriciana the plate, two wires ...
Risatissima: "Listen to this ...."
Another thread of pasta, swallowed with the book open in her lap, another laugh: "You feel that ...".
I must point out that this duck can not smile or laugh at the all or nothing.
and burst of laughter that can not be ignored, because they fall off their chair at every explosion.
Before getting to the second, I had already read the fourth book, jumping a bit 'a little' there, not to mention the last cover page of the cover: a year-end has the maturity, I think she will have cause "to pray" as Lucia.
I recovered "my" book and I think that often, syrup, I find myself thinking "this one I've heard ...
To conclude, in rendering the stolen goods:
"When we finished, I have to bring the prof Berxxxx ..."
"Why her?".
"Why do you want to appear more 'bitch' (who have taken this term, just do not know), he has already read 'Pearls before swine' and it is sganasciata.
Then he bullshit, because when I talked about the competition, I had spent a little thing that, while fun, I had not considered the height of competition.
I promised to enter into a post this, to make her happy, and also I am not forced to go into the 'bath beyond' because that 'this side' is occupied by her.
It would be perfectly capable.


At school, his wife Martina, past, scannuccia his diary, he sees a symbol circled OMG (Oh My God).
Martina: "What do you mean?".
Roby: "Like, I do not know."
Martina: "Of course I know what you think: Regional Genetic Modification."




Have pity on the cat, until next time do not do it anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment