Monday, October 25, 2010

Vintage Ewing For Sale

Claims First five



The building where we had gone to live was isolated, there was a large square in front, no frills, with grass, clay and seedlings around.
the back, a great field, grown mostly in corn, beyond which was the railway line.
On street level there were three stores, a florist, a tobacconist, and a smaller room, a tailor.
This florist had made friends with my wife, who went to help, passing the time while I was at work.
Love flowers and attendance had put in a position to participate in various processes, learning, as they say, the craft.
So when the florist, for his business, he decided to go elsewhere, the proposed survey of the shop was almost automatic.
When I had mentioned this possibility, I did not show any enthusiasm, because trade is not my sympathies, and because I was aware that would limit my free time.
In the end, as always when a woman makes up her mind to something which is against, I had joined.
Exams, chamber of commerce, registration taxes and other bureaucratic papers: all topped with a big break ...
The store, thanks to a certain neglect of the flower was, as they say, down to earth.
I tied my "yes" on one condition: if, putacaso, it had led to a good level, with a commitment that would put me under an obligation to choose between my job and the shop, we sold this, without 'if 'and without' but '. Follow
a store, even flower, with a 850 Spyder, of course, it was not.
I chose a middle ground between a van and a small car suited to the task: a Simca 1100, those with a sort of trunk and rear seats fold completely, to form a load acceptable. On
life (hell) I had forced the shop talk in specific places. Here continuous claims.
Among the obligations of floriculture was 'also' to go to the general market of flowers, of course, on the other side of the city across the country away from the belt to start.
This market, which is reserved exclusively for professionals, opened at half past five in the morning, it was necessary to get a 'pass' to be renewed year after year, entry was controlled by security guards, who were only passing Card Holders .
forgot: the wife had no license and did not show any interest in taking it, so there was the donkey that performs all the functions inherent to the portering shop. More
all others, of course.
As mentioned in previous posts, my work is always in the afternoon, sometimes 'also' in the morning, just as every 'even' in the evening, and in these cases until midnight.
My shame to speak of my own, perhaps prevented me from saying that, apart from life, sleep is my most precious asset. Now you know.
Back to incidents.
last decade of October, located in the last years of keeping the shop, which now was reaching the limit of good performance too, and then approaching the possibility of transfer at the time provided.
In view of the feast of Saints, but most of the dead (not a holiday but a celebration, but for florists certainly a lavish feast), woke up at five every morning, coffee, and away we go to the market.
For me a daily pleasure, that I will not tell or I'll cry.
Road humidified with delicate flowers, just to be in terms of snow, a course that was a highway, at that time only me and my Simca, a traffic light, red promptly and punctually complied with.
on that course overlooking a large factory.
At that time the workers dismantled the night shift.
were four on one machine.
O The driver was on autopilot without activating the on-board radar, or should have taken good aim.
Case of the slippery snow had not even heard if there was or not braking.
I had only seen the lights in the rearview mirror as they approached, and hit the rear of the machine. The head of the wife had
pendant back and forth, thank goodness, since historically empty, had not suffered damages beyond the classic flick of the whip.
The four were dropped, eight arms outstretched, as if to say "sorry, we did not deliberately"
Data Exchange address, phone, and meeting the next morning, Sunday, to define things better. How
said, in the Saints, the car was essential, as the store for my work, which is why I could very well take public transport, although a bit 'uncomfortable because of the times. In
day visit to the coaches explained my needs, he with a little 'I had a hammer in the sixth put the ass in the car, had changed the rear lights and put back on the road enough to be able to travel.
dead saints and passed pretty well, apart from the pack in the work shop.
Since the incident had gone a dozen days. I was not gone from the body shop because they are too busy on both fronts, work and shop.
The workplace was located on a long course, straight, wide enough to allow easy traffic and most importantly, without the possibility of parking problems.
That afternoon I had parked on the left, behind the camera to a colleague behind me at a distance of ten meters, other cars were parked by other colleagues.
In the late afternoon I had called the guard, alarmed by the entry booth:
"Look who have rejected the car ...."
Thought: "We have a hawk to guard."
Word: "Look, is more than a week that have rejected me ...."
"No no, now now ...."
Briefly, not to disprove.
boy and girl had decided to exchange effusions, apparently having already bet my sderenata Simca.
And we had stopped against.
The girl had her head smashed the front windshield, breaking down completely, and the boy, a hit in the chest and so much fear.
My poor car, bisderenata was over against the front of her.
If I'd been inside, I would chop into a sandwich.
Conclusion: For the backside I was caught by two insurance companies, for the front by one.
Well, at least I had the expenses saved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment