Sunday, October 10, 2010

Powerblock Vs Gold Gym

The left three years in luck

Tonight there is a difficult game for a lot of reasons.
that there are no easy games, but the sooner it is always the hardest.
And since the 90 th minute of the recovery are more dangerous than those who are thinking intensely and angrily, with bad luck, we who, by long experience, we believe the bad luck, we try to pretend not to believe with this messaggino superstitious.

The luck

The bad luck or not there is, for me there is,
and if there is, the wearer is pure,
and the wearer has the snout of all sorts,
; beautiful, ugly, foreign, it is not known.
Anything but black cat and stumbled!
But you know it is not comforting,
compartment is the horn, nor the iron is dead,
you nor can the shelves.
Pe 'I give myself a clear thought:
please all the gods and DIY,
grit my teeth and sucked' s bitter
that will not be as sweet coffee.
Do not make me a 'I'm the pupil point:
the kill only the bad luck to you!
Collacchioni Aldo (1981)


0 comments:

Post a Comment